Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Really....me?

I have recently been approached about writing a book, empowering women and telling my story of divorce and the incredibly difficult climb of a woman in a hard world. I feel a little odd because I am very lucky in comparison to many. In the same respect all of my stories aren't so pretty. It has been difficult. How would my children feel reading a book about many, many things they do not know? Would they be proud? Would they be sad? Would they be empowered as ladies in a not so gracious society? Would they be enlightened about the trip I have made and the incredible strength that I have been given through myself, my husband, my parents and so so many dear friends and business acquaintances? Should I share my story? For now I do not know. It would be amazing to help women, whom otherwise feel powerless, overcome the true isolation that divorce can bring. Oh the heartfelt suggestions I could give......I love helping people, but is this for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bittersweet!

Bittersweet!
My little miss #2 1st Homecoming!

My Blog List

What is your Definition of Happy?

What is your Definition of Happy?
If I could only freeze time

Summer 2010

Summer 2010





Campfire and Camping All Weekend

Campfire and Camping All Weekend
they just can't get enough-so so cute!