Thursday, August 12, 2010
The passing
The passing-what does that mean? One can take from that many things, but tonight for me it is the passing of an aquaintance.....it is the thought of a beautiful and strong woman losing her husband the day after his 75th birthday to Alzheimers and its' complications. She lost her best friend, her lover and her friend. Today I know that any of my or anyone else's self imposed problems or NOT! Today I know that I am blessed. Tonight....I pray for the woman whom has lost her husband, lover and best friend and have counted my many blessings. The bumps in my road including divorce(a not very pretty picture now and again) do not compare to the loss felt by those of a woman, any woman who has suffered this loss! Sleep tonight on this my lovely little misses.....the loss of a true love goes deeper than any loss, so let those near and dear know the depth of the love you feel every day without fail! On this note, all other of the days' stresses are none!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bittersweet!
My little miss #2 1st Homecoming!
My Blog List
What is your Definition of Happy?
If I could only freeze time
Summer 2010
Campfire and Camping All Weekend
they just can't get enough-so so cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment