Monday, June 7, 2010

NO...I still do not feel old!

It has been awhile and so much has happened.  I have found out that the wonderful Doctor who delivered my little miss #3 is battling breast cancer,  quite beautifully if there is such a thing, little miss #1 is now driving and her Dad has bought her a car, yes she is working a part time job-very part time-and makes me so proud of her intelligence and ambition, little miss #2 starts high school next year and is such a beautiful free spirit, and little miss#3 asked me tonight if I had "hurting feelings?"  I told her only when I didn't get hugs from my three angels in the afternoon. I have met a wonderful chiropractor -even though I don't take full advantage of her capabilites- because I am a big chicken- and the ever steady soul in my life remains amazing to me and my love grows every day for him-my husband.  My parents are moving a little further away for about two years so that my hard working Father can retire soon!!!  I am diligently working on stress in my life and slowly changing what I am here on this earth to do other than stress!  I read something interesting tonight on caring bridge-where my Doctor is journaling through her ordeal with breast cancer....an interesting thought from Kristin Armstrong "Runners World May 2010"......"Moments are like fireflies. You are a runner, so go chase them. Cup them carefully in your hands and watch the glow seep through your fingers. Don't miss it."  I am not sure who Kristin Armstrong is, but she said it beautifully.  So forgive me my friends and family for being candid, not rude or disrespectful, if I seem a little more straight forward than normal, but life is too short and pictures fade too quickly to give a damn about the little things that aren't worth worrying about anyway. This weekend, I am going to try and catch a firefly-how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bittersweet!

Bittersweet!
My little miss #2 1st Homecoming!

My Blog List

What is your Definition of Happy?

What is your Definition of Happy?
If I could only freeze time

Summer 2010

Summer 2010





Campfire and Camping All Weekend

Campfire and Camping All Weekend
they just can't get enough-so so cute!