Sunday, May 2, 2010
Just Wondering
Just wondering where people get some of their ideas from. Just contemplating if anyone ever thinks about how their actions big or small might affect with a capital A, another person. I think that I need to learn to remain on the cliff instead of going over it to make a person feel good about themselves or their actions.....or maybe that is just me and maybe that is why I may not be able to necessarily sleep at night, but I can lay my head on my pillow and KNOW that I have not intentionally hurt someone else. I hope that with age I might learn to step back and become a little more private, a little less...just a little .....less....giving. I want before I die to take some time for me and just slow down. How can I do that? I want to care a little less,, feel a little less and surround myself and my family inside a glass bubble if only for a weekend........I know, I know I should be able to just do it, but that is easier said than done. So I will continue and be grateful for the little things in life that make me happy and grateful that I have the knowledge that they are priceless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bittersweet!
My little miss #2 1st Homecoming!
My Blog List
What is your Definition of Happy?
If I could only freeze time
Summer 2010
Campfire and Camping All Weekend
they just can't get enough-so so cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment