Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Haven't written in a while!
wow, it has been a long time and so much has happened. Lots I care not to discuss and plenty that is bittersweet. I seem to have blessings thrown my way in forms that I am tested, but it seems to draw the family that I call my own together. I am nothing close to perfect and do not expect (okay maybe I do) those around me to be, but the simplest moments in life are very perfect to me. The following are just a few.......my oldest daughter kissing and hugging me goodnight(she is 16), my middle little miss staying home from her "world" to be with an emotionally distraught older little miss, and my three year old little miss jumping up and down in her seat with her best friend at her first circus, my husband reaching out and just touching my arm to let me know "it will all be okay", and a dear friend and her husband in their own way letting me know they are there. I struggle daily with acquaintances near and far that I come into contact with that find struggles with superficial and selfish things that mean absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things. I find disgust in those who treat people with such little respect and who cannot come out of the smallest obstacles in life with one small notion of walking in another's shoes, and it completely baffles me the extent that one will go to make themselves feel good at the expense of another. I hope that my children will posess better qualities as they venture through this world we live in and rise above the stigma of divorce or the pain of memories that are nothing short of beautiful. I am hopeful that they will utilize the tools that God has given them to excel in this life and hope that they never lose sight of the fact that I love them more than they could ever conceive. I have always raised them into the light of eternal love and will always stand by their side.....and this my friends has been taught to me by my Father and Mother. I hope that my beautiful girls will look to the example set by their Maw Maw & Paw Paw and the life that they have made for their children and grandchildren. Well, it has been awhile and I will quit rambling, but will close with being very thankful for my husband, children and family and begging God to keep them safe and walking a path that is conducive to the path that was walked before them....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bittersweet!
My little miss #2 1st Homecoming!
My Blog List
What is your Definition of Happy?
If I could only freeze time
Summer 2010
Campfire and Camping All Weekend
they just can't get enough-so so cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment