Monday, November 16, 2009

I do not feel the least bit old!

On 9/16/09 my middle little miss turned 13, tomorrow on 11/17/09 my oldest little miss turns 16. I do not feel the least bit old, but I do feel a little tired. I can not believe these two beautiful souls. Even when i could just pull my hair out, I still have an undying love for my children. I hope that I have portrayed my love well and that I have taught love, compassion, loyalty and faithfulness. Happy Birthday to my little miss 1 and 2 one belated and early. I love you girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bittersweet!

Bittersweet!
My little miss #2 1st Homecoming!

My Blog List

What is your Definition of Happy?

What is your Definition of Happy?
If I could only freeze time

Summer 2010

Summer 2010





Campfire and Camping All Weekend

Campfire and Camping All Weekend
they just can't get enough-so so cute!