Friday, October 23, 2009

A Quick Note



The Flu has hit our home. My poor little miss #2, she was pitiful and I made tea....lots of it! My amazing husband/cook/hero came to the rescue with homemade chicken noodle soup. I always worry about my precious babies when they are sick, even if they are 13 years old. I still checked her breathing 3 or 4 times that night and shamefully, but proudly at the same time will I admit that I still rest my hand on their backs on many an occasion as I did when they were babies......at 15, 13 and 2 1/2 years of age. Yes, some things never change.

1 comment:

  1. I can imagine I'll be doing the same when my babe is 15. I hope you're all feeling better soon. Sending healing vibes your way.

    ReplyDelete

Bittersweet!

Bittersweet!
My little miss #2 1st Homecoming!

My Blog List

What is your Definition of Happy?

What is your Definition of Happy?
If I could only freeze time

Summer 2010

Summer 2010





Campfire and Camping All Weekend

Campfire and Camping All Weekend
they just can't get enough-so so cute!