

I love popcorn! My husband makes fresh popped popcorn and clarified butter to "dribble" on top. Not so much dribble , but really pour.(usually olive oil for health benefits.....but every now and again...) All of the girls and their friends love it....he is famous for "the act." Tonight, after a very long weekend of "clearing for our new home move" (see a previous post), I asked for all of the above and he obliged. So in case I haven't said it MY HUSBAND IS AWESOME! I think he is awesome for all of the little things, yes the little things! There are many big things, but I find myself feeling gratitude and blessings for more of the little things that he and every other man doesn't realize make a remarkable difference. I count my blessings daily for his attention, love and the Father that he is! I especially love his "daddy's spa." Before "Daddy's Spa" Little miss #3 and I started her stepping stone mosaic. We had a blast!
No comments:
Post a Comment