Monday, July 27, 2009

Open Your Arms and Embrace Stellan

I am continuing to follow the "Stellan site" the my charming kids link you can find on the right column of my site. Tonight I am praying for this precious little soul to feel the warm embraces of so many many arms, I am praying for the mother of this little man to find peace with the path that has been chosen for her family and her son. She is a remarkeable woman and her strength and faith is astounding. I find myself finding strength that I didnt't know I had simply by trying to find some semblance of how it must feel to walk in her shoes......I can not! My prayers go out to this family and with that I pray The Our Father!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bittersweet!

Bittersweet!
My little miss #2 1st Homecoming!

My Blog List

What is your Definition of Happy?

What is your Definition of Happy?
If I could only freeze time

Summer 2010

Summer 2010





Campfire and Camping All Weekend

Campfire and Camping All Weekend
they just can't get enough-so so cute!