Saturday, December 26, 2009

Working Mom and Mother

I must confess, when I am not in the office around the holidays, I really enjoy being a Mother. I am a working Mom and I am a Mother! A working Mom is a Mom who works outside of the home as well as in the home and a Mother is a Mom who works within the home. Both jobs are equally difficult and my respect level for both are equally high. With that being said for those of you who are working Moms, my hat goes off to you. It is very difficult to work both outside of the home and be a mom. I love being at home with my children, but the challenges of the workplace are, I must admit, quite exciting as well. I feel "purposeful" at the office. At home I don't feel as "purposeful" if you will. What is your feedback?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bittersweet!

Bittersweet!
My little miss #2 1st Homecoming!

My Blog List

What is your Definition of Happy?

What is your Definition of Happy?
If I could only freeze time

Summer 2010

Summer 2010





Campfire and Camping All Weekend

Campfire and Camping All Weekend
they just can't get enough-so so cute!