Monday, September 28, 2009

Dare I say-we have moved!

Well I said I wouldn't comment on our home or anything about it -for sake of not being jinxed-but I can now. We have moved. After 4 long weeks we are somewhat settled. We could not believe the amount of cleaning we had to do, but we did it. It was non stop for literally 2 weeks and I mean non-stop. had it not been for my Daddy, Mother and Brother it would not have happened in that time frame. They were here day in and out for seven straight days. I can not believe how lucky I am. I am incredibly blessed, but I must admit that the utmost thought on my mind was to make sure they had a place to sleep in my new home so that if by an off chance they wanted to stay one night they could.. So I splurged (credit) and our sofa sleeper was delivered this past Saturday. I can not go without saying that my husband was a maniac mover. When I was ready to just throw in the towel, he was there still going. When I almost melted and went to my parents house the first night in our new home, he was there putting all of our beds together, when we went back to work and we would come home in the afternoon to more "honey do's " to get our home in gear he was there to do it. When I was freakin out because the deck to the pool needed power washing (before the necessities in the home) he spent 5 hours power washing. I know I do not always show my husband my undying love for him, but I can not do this "life thing" without him. My older girls were incredible too. I worked them pretty hard, but they seem happy. I hope they are happy as I feel our family needed this home (as my husband says...not a place, but a home) for a very long time. I am feeling very blessed these days. I am being watched carefully by God and I think may just be realizing this......Thanks be to God. Having such realizations makes me wonder if all of us could not use a revelation or two and be thankful for the cards we have been dealt and the choices we have made to get us where we are in this "thing called life" So tonight I hope that many will hang there heads in prayer and thank God for the health of their children, the roof over their heads and maybe just plainly the sanity to live in this crazy world. Finally, tomorrow my goal is to thank as many people as I come in contact with if they have made a difference in my life.........You might try the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bittersweet!

Bittersweet!
My little miss #2 1st Homecoming!

My Blog List

What is your Definition of Happy?

What is your Definition of Happy?
If I could only freeze time

Summer 2010

Summer 2010





Campfire and Camping All Weekend

Campfire and Camping All Weekend
they just can't get enough-so so cute!