Thursday, May 28, 2009
"baby fix"
I am so excited. Tomorrow I am going to get a "baby fix." My dear friend will be giving birth to her baby boy. I call it a "baby fix" spoken so truly by another of my close friends, to snuggle and admire a precious little life....and then be able to go home and sleep! You see these "baby Fixes" actually keep me on the straight and narrow road (the one with no more babies for me)! After all I do have three beautiful girls and a wonderful husband.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bittersweet!
My little miss #2 1st Homecoming!
My Blog List
What is your Definition of Happy?
If I could only freeze time
Summer 2010
Campfire and Camping All Weekend
they just can't get enough-so so cute!
how was it? is he as beautiful as ever? how is the proud momma? am loving your blog! it's looking great! xoxo
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletehe is adorable and sweet, tonight I have the big sister over for a sleep over after a dance recital. I had a blast! they are so sweet together!
ReplyDeleteOh and thanks for the feedback, I am having so much fun with this. Remember when my blog "goes public" you will have been my first follower!
ReplyDelete